Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Monday, July 11, 2011

Toys!

I'm an early adopter of Google+.

I love it.

I'm not one to badmouth Facebook - mostly because they have so many great games licensed on their platform - but I am really enjoying Google Plus. A lot. I love Wave too; in fact it's my home page. But Wave is not supported by Google anymore and that gives me a sad. So I'm using Wave and Plus and Chrome and Blogger and Gmail and other stuff from the Don't-Be-Evil folks over there, and enjoying myself hugely thereby, but I still have buttons on my (Chrome) bookmark bar for Facebook and TVTropes and Goodreads and Meez and all the other plethora of things I use on teh Interwebs. I still have Firefox and IE for those things incompatible with Chrome. So all is well.

Except the usual OMGWTF stuff in my life. Whoops! Forgot I was getting the carpets cleaned tomorrow. Uh... what time is that again? I need to know so I know when to have everything pushed aside and the kids out of the house for a couple hours. And I'm still looking for work and enrolling in online school and etc. ad nauseum.

I'm a busy lady. And I have the Google Calendars to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment