Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sundays are Nice

Laston is home today - he got Sunday-Monday-Tuesday off for the holiday weekend - and he's using the time to do some stuff around the house and play League of Legends. Abby's outside with a friend; the weather is cloudy but not wet and they are reading the Poison Apple series together. Lizzy is "westing" in her "woom", watching Backyardigans DVDs for her rest time. I'm folding laundry and playing old video games.

I've also spent some time applying for work - holiday weekends are slow on that front though - and doing basic housekeeping chores. Tomorrow is more of the same until dinner-and-fireworks time, with the addition of packing Abby's bag for Girl Scout Day Camp this week. And after rest time + tomorrow I plan to take Miz Liz out to ride her trike; she can pedal or steer, but both at once completely stymies her.

This is my idea of what a weekend should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment