Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Thursday, August 11, 2011

So Much To Do. So Little Time.

I just made my Google Tasks list for the next eight or nine days.

Really? We have one big task (completing the garage clear-out). But it's a big one. And then a lot of little things, like going to Leanna's birthday party and getting the kids to my mom and so forth. I can certainly do it, especially since my mom is taking the kids to her time share condo on Sunday night, and because without them here, Laston and I can work together on it in the evenings. But it'll be hard work.

I'm kind of looking forward to it.

I also have a meeting at University of Phoenix' local office on Monday, and a job interview on Tuesday. So I will - at the very least - have to look presentable at least twice this coming week. That should help keep me from feeling overwhelmed by it all. And of course, the kids being gone will help that enormously, although I will miss them horribly.

Speaking of kids and presentable (or not, as the case may be), check this picture to the right. Lizzy chose these from the Treasure Box yesterday. All of yesterday's high fashion play and Lizzy wants to wear these? That's my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment