And today I took her to Saturday's Child, to spend some of the credit we earned last week. I had $110 in credit - and that's a lot for this kind of store - so I knew we'd do well. And oh boy, did we!
- 1 denim jacket with butterflies embroidered on it
- 1 pair brown dress flats
- 6 long sleeve tees (5 in varying shades of pink and coral and lavender - this is Abby after all and one in blue and green tie-dye)
- 2 short-sleeve hoodie tees, one pastel pink/brown and one black with neon legend saying "Remember Me. I'll Be Famous."
- 1 short-sleeve oversize tee, purple, with butterfly design
- 1 dark gray hoodie with an argyle design where some of the argyle diamonds are heart shaped (in - what else - hot pink)
- 1 pair long denim shorts
- 1 knee-length olive/khaki corduroy skirt
- 1 navy blue skirt with blue and gray embroidered flowers
- 1 pair blue jeans, ankle length
- 1 pair brown leggings with rhinestone ☮ at the hem
- 1 dark blue vest to be worn over tees
After my frequent-flyer Facebook-fan discount, this all came to just under half the $110 in credit I had in my account. There's a reason I love this store.
So between all that and the stuff that still fits her from last year - which we tried on after we got home - we're set for most of the school year. And that feels good.