Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Thursday, June 30, 2011

So Early

Yesterday I showed up at my interview so early (and they were so quick) that the interview was done before I was scheduled to be there. Today I'm using the Guest login at the school I'm interviewing with (to see if I want to attend) because I got here so early that the lady I'm supposed to see is not ready. And this is after I stopped to buy a waterproof folder for my resume.

I left extra time in both cases; yesterday because I did not know how to get there, and today because it is - in spite of the weather - that season known as "Road Construction" in the Seattle area. I did not run into any, so here I am, early. I've checked my email (nothing new) and written this blog post. I still have eight minutes until my meeting is scheduled.

Maybe I'm overdoing the promptness...

No comments:

Post a Comment