Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Soon it Will be Complete

So we bought the kids a new bed a couple weeks ago and it's beautiful. It sleeps all three of them, has storage, and is all-around great.

But I totally lost the motivation to clean up the wreck of their room we made in the process... so I have set aside tomorrow morning to make it clean (to adult standards). I have to work for a couple hours but because I live at the Other End of Town from where I work, and I possess the technology to work from home, two hours' commute for two hours' work seems silly. So I'll finish my tasks for the week soon after I send the kids off for babysitting / school, and then spend the rest of the morning finishing the girls' room. There Will Be Pictures, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment