Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion

Well, "self" in the sense that he's talking about my character in his game, among others.

Hubby just started another blog; this one is about our Friday Night Games. We play GURPS, in a scenario Hubby mashed together from a bunch of different sources... D&D, GURPS, old fantasy novels, covers of science-fiction books, medeival European history, his own fevered imagination, and thirty-plus years of gaming and game-mastering experience. Characters in this setting have traveled through assorted dimensions; fought vampires, Terminators, and Texans; done this through magic means or technological; followed Clarke's Third Law. You name it, they've done it. I've been there for a few of these (I've only known him for six years, married for four this month) and they're a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment