Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Payday Presents

I get paid every other Tuesday and I enjoy buying little gifts for the family in the process. Since Leanna and Abby both have pierced ears, this is much easier than it used to be; also - and more importantly - earrings and other small jewelry items take up no space to speak of. In an 1100 sq ft apartment housing two adults, three kids, a cat, and all their stuff, this is key.

So today I ordered these:
I enjoy giving these little gifties.

1 comment:

  1. We do the same thing. It's fun. My girls usually get a book each, or a video to share, since Dave gets paid once a month.

    ReplyDelete