Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More (online) Retail Therapy

After yesterday's post here, I realized I sounded like a bit of a selfish jerk. I mean, taking care of oneself is important, Mom needs Me Time too, blah blah blah, but I felt like I had been selfish. I did after all buy myself half a wardrobe and eight books and a spa day. And I get a charge (heh heh) out of the shopping itself, the finding of the perfect gift, etc. So I bought for other people.

I got Hubby this (read his blog; you'll understand why) and this (he's wanted those for years).

I got Leanna, our 10yo Wild Animal SME, this, and this to do with her dad the Origami King.

I got Abby, our 8yo Girl Power Girl this, and this (she's a Brownie Scout, and we're delivering cookies tomorrow)

I got Lizzy, our 3yo perpetual motion machine this, and this (she's graduated to 48 pieces, sniff)

I got our 8yo friend Greg - who has only two modes, on and off - this.

I got some of these for my mom and my sister. My neighbor's mom makes them and they are fabulous, rich scents and pretty colors. I love them.

I got some little trinkets that I'm not publishing for my friends Tonja and Tiffany.

And for me, I got some bath fizzies and some shea butter cream for me and Abby, Dry Skin Queens.

Because I got my taxes, and I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment