Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Friday, February 11, 2011

Game Night!

Tonight's game brings you Jenn's Crock Pot Roast, Jenn & Laston's Gypsy Iced Tea (with simple syrup on the side for those who want/can have it), and sourdough bread and fudge brought by Tonja and James.

This is our first game in this system/world, and I'm really enjoying it so far.
  • "Will Stealers" does not refer to thieves named William, nor to those who perpetrate the theft of legal documents.
  • Whoops - failed a spot check. We the players all know it's a trap, but the characters notsomuch
  • "Your face is Admiral Akbar"
  • Player 1: "You know how I can fart stires? I mean "start fires". Other players: "Out of your ass?"
  • "You're standing next to the Michaelite, because that's what you do." "That's not what I want to do." "Don't stand. Don't stand so. Don't stand so close to me".
  • "Then I hurt you with my sledgehammer. His name is "Lefty"."
  • Player 1: "I'm a tiger". Other players, in stereo: "rawr."
  • "It's 'gonna get ugly'? What, like Orson Welles in a speedo?"
  • Player 1: "Nobody expects a tiger." Player 2: "Are you a Spanish tiger?"

2 comments:

  1. i maintain that the goblins were NOT paying attention for the previous 60 seconds of the fight if it only took them 3 seconds to get down the rope and they managed to MISS THE TIGER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Maybe they were distracted by the gryphon

    ReplyDelete