Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Me!

No, not this anniversary. Those of you who know me in person, calm down now. You didn't forget.

Today is the first anniversary of this blog! Approximately one post a day I've written for the past year (my Blogger stats says 386 posts, so even though I've missed a few, I've posted multiples some days).

It's been wonderful. I think my writing has improved. I know my typing speed has almost doubled. And most of all... it's catharsis when it's needed. That's what made last week so hard - the inability to write anything useful.

And even though today is just a normal day... dishes, laundry, garbage (at long last! We've been disallowed for a week due to weather conditions!), school, job hunting... I feel like I've accomplished something.

I'm not done. I have more to say - and I'm sure the Gamers' Babes do too - but I wanted to mark this as a milestone.


1 comment: