Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Growth Spurt

Five Months Ago
Miz Liz seems to be having one. She's been tired and Dropping her Spoon for a couple days. She's been eating everything in sight and asking for more. And I swear she looks taller than she did yesterday (though that may just be the low-slung yoga pants she has on).

An example: for breakfast - about 8 AM - she had a bowl of cereal, a slice of buttered toast, some fruit, and an oatmeal cookie. And a glass of milk. I'm sure Grandma gave her a snack at mid-morning. For lunch at noon (per Grandma) she had two eggs, two and a half pieces of bacon, a piece of toast, a small mandarin orange, grapes and most of an apple.

This is a hungry child.
Yesterday

In my experience this means that next week she'll be four feet tall and her shoes will be too small for her.

I'm sort of dreading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment