Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spark People

No. Not these Spark People. Nor these.

This Sparkpeople.

Since my contract expired, I no longer have Weight Watchers at Work. I like Weight Watchers. It's a great program, with lots of flexibility built in for those of us who cannot have certain foods. But it costs money, so until I get a new job and have a few paychecks under my belt, Free Online Sparkpeople it is.

I've used Sparkpeople before. I like them too, quite a lot, and for many of the same reasons. There's just one little problem.

I suck at motivating myself.

I'm not a huge fan of the cheer-leading that goes on in Weight Watchers meetings. But I need it. Now, I have a Sparkpeople Buddy. She and I can keep each other motivated with our own two-person cheer-leading squad. Between this and support from my good friends over at GmrGirl Fitness and Fat Chick in Motion, I can do this thing. Without the fees.

And now... Fun With Pictures! What do these web images have to do with this post? Ten points to the first to correctly guess all three!

The City of Ember: The First Book of EmberGirl Genius, Vol. 1: Agatha Heterodyne and The Beetleburg ClankThe Little Engine That Could: 60th Anniversary Edition



1 comment:

  1. Cousin Renee wins the 10 points. Her interpretations were different from mine, but I'll run with them; they're better interpretations than mine were!

    ReplyDelete