Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm Versatile too!?



I was tagged with the Versatile Blogger award by Broot at Craving a Little Perspective! How cool is that? Broot and I have been online friends for about ten years, and while we've only met in person the one time, we feel like sisters under the skin. Helium is proud to accept!

This award comes with some rules.

✿♡✿   The Versatile Blogger Rules   ✿♡✿
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back in your post.
2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver know you accept it. Or not.

Random Facts About Me:
  1. I did not know that I had pretty eyes until I was 30, when I had LASIK and could see them clearly from a distance of more than three inches.
  2. I used to suck at writing, because I had an issue with sequencing as an adolescent. Word processors are my best friends for this reason.
  3. I get a silly thrill out of being at the age that is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.
  4. I had an umbilical hernia repair when I was 3. Therefore even when hugely pregnant, my innie stays in.
  5. I got a compliment on a document I did here at work that pleased me out of all reason - because it wasn't about my writing style, or my clarity, or any of those things. It was about my formatting, proper use of punctuation, and lining up my bullet points correctly.
  6. I have an aversion to non-natural-looking hair on me, but I think it's totally fun on other people.
  7. I don't have a favorite flower. I have a favorite flower color - I like blue-to-purple. Hydrangea, iris, pansies, asters, you name it.

Fifteen Other Blogs? You'll have to settle for "up to fifteen":

Chez Fred - Yer Humble Host here is my friend and former office-mate. He mostly blogs about food and sports and Silly Things Famous People Do.
Dark Angel Designz - Dark Angel is a facebook friend of mine. Her blog is not usually linked on my main page because her artistic designz are not always PG-rated.
Fat Girl in Motion - Tiff is my friend (and if our 8yo's have their way, future in-law), and she's often inspirational in her meeting a scary diagnosis head-on.
Gmr Girl Fitness - Tonja's my friend who gets us moving and makes us sit down and rest when appropriate. Gamer Girl and fitness guru - she's got it all.
Nerdy... But Good at It - Laston's my husband, co-parent, and friend. His blog tends toward Weird Science and I reference it about four times a week.
Ruthless Diastema Games - this guy uses games in his classroom, as a teaching aid and a team-building exercise. Plus he uses phrases like "Pleasantly Backstabby", so what's not to like?

I have more, but I suspect - strongly - that they've already been tagged by others. So that's what you get for now. This versatile blogger award kinda made my day...

1 comment: