Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Friday, April 22, 2011

Klingons and Gaming and Comics oh MY

Norwescon. We try to make it every year, as stated here. I don't think I'm going to get everything on that list done, but there are at least clean clothes for everyone through the weekend and Monday for school/work. And my mom is taking Lizzy from about noon on, which will give me some blessed time (a couple hours anyway) to myself. I intend to spend some of it cleaning, and some just relaxing (maybe even a nap!).

Glorious, friends!

The first thing I'm going to attend tonight is a panel on fictional languages. I like to attend the writers' workshops; there's always room for improvement!

1 comment:

  1. Fictional languages... only you and Evelyn. She is learning Sindarin (spelling?). She wants me to, but I told her I have enough trouble learning languages that actually exist....

    ReplyDelete