- When one is riding a mind-controlled gryphon, yanking on its soft little ear-tufts is a good way to break the control and get its attention. Of course, a couple years ago, we performed the same service by whacking an elf in mithril armor with a road flare.
- Orcs come in clown cars. Or clown yurts.
- Orcs reverse the universal symbol for Creepy Ilithid// Mindflayer / Elder Thing
- "All night, from the yurts, you hear crossbows twanging. And the occasional grunt."
- Tugaliths look like the cover of Renegades of Pern
- Me to stepdaughter Leanna: "We don't need more of the squid things. Stop giving your dad ideas!"
- "The Men of Gotham have no chance against a Mindflayer."
Safety and Security Notice:
I never include last names or specific locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you
Friday, April 1, 2011
Friday Night Fools
Our Friday Night Game is extra fun tonight because it's April Fools' Day. The quotes and one-liners and situations (and
double triple multiple entendres that I can't post here because they are not PG rated) are flying fast and furious.
Posted by Jenn Kirkland