Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Published Authors...

...like my husband Laston!

His short story Mapping People has been published, in the company of people like Cory Doctorow and will.i.am, in an anthology called The Tomorrow Project: Conversations About the Future, published by Intel. Click the link to read; he's Chapter 5.

I can't even express how excited I am by this. I can write but I can't write stories... and I am married to a man who can. And that is about the most thrilling thing that this inveterate reader can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment