Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Monday, March 5, 2012

I did it!

As you may know, my final paper in my Research Writing class was on the topic of adoption by homosexual parents (I'm for it!). I was originally inspired by this incident that occurred in my own backyard.

I am pretty much thrilled to announce that I earned 244/250 points on the paper (and although this is not my final grade for the class (those come out later this week), it looks like I'll have a B+ overall) and none of the points taken off were for erroneous or fallacious reasoning; they were instead for little finicky formatting issues.

I'm really proud of this, and I realize this is a teeny tiny blog post, but I wanted it to get attention rather than get lost in the shuffle of my day-to-day.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Great grade! Well done!!

    I'm for it too. Love makes a family, not gender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Jenn! this topic is also important to me. There are many homosexual parents with adopted children in my parish family; you may see some of them among my Facebook friends. From what I see, they are all wonderful committed parents raising well-adjusted children.

    ReplyDelete