Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Monday, March 19, 2012

Help out my friend!

My friend Ellen over at Defenestrated Feet has a dream of going to space.

As a child of Boeing and a long-time science-fiction fan (um, maybe about 35 years now?), I can definitely sympathize, although I would prefer a TARDIS to a space shuttle! Or the starship Enterprise, pretty much any era. Even a Stargate would work for me, though I'd rather pass on the murky politics of most of the other universes in which I have spent my life.

Ellen is much more practical.

So please, vote for Ellen and help her win a chance at the Final Frontier.

Help send a blogger to space!
Click here to vote 10x daily!

Thanks, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment