Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Thursday, March 15, 2012

What a Day!

The Good:
I got a ton done around the house. Dishes, laundry, cooking (dinner tonight, boiled eggs for everyone, Laston's lunches, homemade ice-creamy stuff), vacuuming, packing Lizzy's bag for Abby's gym session, some schoolwork, applied for three jobs and arranged for a phone interview tomorrow, and most importantly, cleaning Under the Couch. Under the Couch is pretty much a land of its own.

The Bad:
All the crap from Under the Couch is now On the Living Room Rug. Some family members have an ant infestation.

The worst bit is that a family friend was taken to the hospital from his workplace today. We have no news, but I told his wife I'd put out a prayer/good thought request. So here it is, please send them to Everett WA, on behalf of Mike. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment