Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Friday, February 17, 2012

It's FINE

Okay, folks, I realize I haven't written anything here for three days. I realize this is unusual and that historically this means that All Is Not Well In Jenn Land. (Thanks, Mom!)

But all is fine; it's just week seven of nine in class, and my rough draft of my final paper was due this week along with the usual stuff like smaller papers and grammar quizzes and so forth. And of course my own personal not-shared-with-the-world writing.

Quite frankly, this week, I am SO DONE writing that I just haven't felt like writing here. We're all well but for colds (and Leanna's ear infection), just very very busy.

Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment