Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Last Day of Spring Break

Sleepy kids in the car
Seriously tiring but fun week. In-laws are doing better than expected. I discovered I can travel and go to school and even look for a job, but blogging on top of that, well... not so much.

Abby and her overnight guest Kiki (Abby left her dad's house early because he threw his back out) are cleaning up the kids' room from their sleepover, then going out to play. Lizzy's feeding her baby doll lunch on the back porch. This after they spent the morning playing with Bendaroos. Lizzy spelled her name and then got angry when I gently told her to flip the Zs over, Abby made her usual people, and Kiki made a bracelet with an adjustable clasp. It's an impressive piece of engineering.

Laundry and the last of the homework for the week for me.

Miz Liz is definitely going to bed early tonight; an overnight guest after that week involving travel and she's a major grumpapotamus.

That's all I've got for today; I assume that once Miss Abby goes to school tomorrow I'll be less scattered from the vagueness that is spring break.


No comments:

Post a Comment