Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

FFS and 4DS and OBW

Seriously.

Laston's back slipped out again Monday. He's on the heavy-duty pain meds.

The infection in my leg is apparently resistant to the antibiotics they put me on - and yesterday I whacked the already ouchie spot on a metal table leg - so today they gave me another shot in the ass hip and replaced with a different antibiotic and I have to go back tomorrow to see if there is any improvement, because if there's not, they'll want to put me on a freaking I.V.

Hence FFS.

That's all I've got today, because I haven't got the energy for more.

And besides; I may well start spelling out the acronyms, and I like to keep this blog rated PG.

No comments:

Post a Comment