Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Isn't it Beautiful?

My husband is a published author. You all knew that.

But look at this. Isn't it lovely? +Laston Kirkland's writing and +Nadica Boskovska's cover art combined.

$2.99 (US) on Kindle.

I've read several rough drafts - I'm the front line editor - but I have yet to read the finished work. I'm so excited!

A few things I have learned... yes, it is available on amazon.co.uk and amazon.ca. I also tried the Spanish store (amazon.es) and it is available, but it has not been translated; it's still in American English there. I have not tried the other amazon stores.

It is now searchable in all the amazon stores I've tried it on.

It's Young Adult Science Fiction - call it rated T-for-Teen.

And most importantly, it's written by my husband, and dedicated to the three daughters we share. And published in time for Norwescon.

No comments:

Post a Comment