Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why yes, I DO spend a lot of time online. Why do you ask?

Is it the frequent use of "teh"? The sprinkling of assorted Web-speak in an otherwise-literate post? The blogspot, facebook, twitter, google and yahoo accounts?

For me it was two-fold.
  1.  When filling out a survey, I was asked if I was online "three times or more a week"? Um... I'm often offline three times a week. Is that the same thing?
  2. Three-year-old Lizzy has started adding the phrase "dot com" to everything. "Can you go to heart.com?" or "Good night, mommy. I love you dot com." It's a little unsettling.