Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Moms

Remember this post, those of you who read my Google Plus posts? Me complaining (I hope at least somewhat good-naturedly) that I can't even go to the bathroom alone without the kids knocking on the door.

Which I realize is a common complaint for parents.

But my mom forwarded said rantlet to her friends, and one of them sent me a card via my mom today.

It says (with the bits in parentheses being the ones she wrote in):
(You can always pretend) it's your birthday.
Go to the bathroom alone.
(Good luck! S)
My birthday is in September.

This kinda made my day.

Because moms just know.

No comments:

Post a Comment