Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Saturday, June 18, 2016

"Just Keep Swimming"

It's my new catchphrase.

I have adopted it. Now it's mine (with apologies to Pixar, Disney, and Ellen).

Because if you think about it, this is a really good way to approach life, whether you have "short term remembery loss" or not.

Just.

Keep.

Swimming.

Oh, there were some other great lines (no spoilers), like, "Holy Carp!!"

But Just Keep Swimming is something I can remind myself to do.

So Ellen? Pixar? Disney?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment