Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Moat? What Moat?!

The first showing of Once Upon a Mattress at Studio East was a rousing success; full house sold out and all.

The kids were terrific.

The show seemed... professional.

Thirty kids ages 11-16, some of whom have done mainstage productions before, but some who are completely brand new at this. And the crew... just... wow. No missed cues as far as I could tell, lights and sound effects as appropriate.

And it was super great.

So Friday Night was sold out, as is (I believe) Sunday Matinee.

I don't know if there are any seats left for the Saturday Matinee or Saturday Night.

But it was fabulous.

Here's a clip the director put together as a sort of teaser-trailer. Abby is the lady in waiting in orange with a blue neck scarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment