Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A More Professional Blog Post

I am, as you may have realized, now officially a blogger for Groupon, although there was so much news in that particular post that I'm sure that little tidbit was missed by many..

This is a big deal for me, and although my first post does not yet have the pictures in it - the software they use for that is not currently behaving, as software is wont to do - it is in fact posted.

I hope the restaurant in question likes the post!

Top Seven Kid-Friendly Sushi Dishes Around Seattle


No comments:

Post a Comment