Safety and Security Notice:

I never include last names or specific private locations here, for the safety of our children. If you or your child is a friend of me or mine, and you approve a first name and photo being posted as appropriate, please click this link to email me with written permission. Thank you

Friday, January 22, 2021

I'm Still Here

Don't worry about me; I'm still here. 

I took a break from here the day after the Capitol siege because it was just too much. I wasn't even on Facebook much for a few days after that; deliberately protecting myself by running for cover (aka playing video games instead of dealing with the real world) for several hours every day.

Then I started writing on Vocal, and while I intend to keep doing that as well, the GamersBabes space is my home. Vocal is for my opinion on the Outside World, except for the first post introducing me and the kids. I only have three posts over there so far, and I will put a link along the side here to click if you want to read those pieces as well.

But for now, I just wanted you all to know I'm good.


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome you've started writing on Vocal too! Way to go! I'm excited for you. Glad you're taking care of yourself too. Hopefully the B&H administration won't have you diving for cover, or as The Who fans (that's Doctor, not the band) say, hiding behind the sofa! ��

    ReplyDelete