| Bitmoji of my cartoon face as an anthropomorphic salt shaker, because I'm feeling salty today. |
Asshats (whether flesh-and-blood or bot is immaterial) making wild statements like, "weLL, I gUEss it'S oK fOr a wHIte gUy 2 pLaY Black Panther, thEn!" No, you unmitigated buffoon, Black Panther's race is integral to his character and hugely important to the story. Helen of Troy's is not.
Even if we're going for "historical accuracy" (for a story including cyclopes and other non-human characters, but let's just say we're casting people who at least look Greek), Greece at the time the story is set had all sorts of trade and other relationships with Northern African people, and the character y'all have lost your mind about was hatched from an egg.
Also - historically - the Greeks were super gay.
If you absolute numb-nuts didn't know Elliot Page's former name and status, none of you would even have blinked at his casting. After all, he's fair-skinned, which seems to be the main factor behind most things the Gated Rat and his ilk say and do.
Speaking of that utter twonk, I'm still pissed about him using Grok as the name for his AI. He doesn't grok it. At all. If he did, he wouldn't be... well, all this.
I am also still annoyed that Grammarly keeps telling me ways "to sound more professional." This is my blog, you sorry excuse for an actual useful service. I just need you to shut up and catch my typographical errors. That's it.
Yertle is either dead or incapacitated, and either way, evidently wanted/wants to make the world as unfair and unpleasant as possible, even after his death/incapacitation. Why? Just hatefulness? It's not like you can take your ill-gotten gains with you.
Mister, of course all your favorite people (at least those that aren't you yourself) ran "the election" in Arizona. It was a Republican primary, you complete nincompoop.
LinkedIn, it's not "Easy Apply" if there are six hundred hoops to jump through/you have to do complicated things on the company's website as well as on LinkedIn's Easy Apply. No, I don't want to switch jobs, but I could really use some supplemental remote (or hyperlocal) work because my main job is seasonal and part-time.
On that note, all the job boards - including the ones aimed directly at me - evidently either ignore my filters for remote and part-time, or don't crack down on employers using inaccurate SEO terms in their listings.
If I had money to subscribe to your job-hunting service, I wouldn't be looking for work, would I? It's the same vibe as bank fees for overdrafts.
I'm irritable today (in case you hadn't noticed). I'm not feeling great and I can't tell if it's the usual existential dread or summer allergies or what, which just makes me more cranky. Hmph.
I mean, at least I had fun using insulting phrases in this post, I guess?
No comments:
Post a Comment